Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning
According to industry estimates, there are about 200,000,000,000 square feet of carpet in the United States. Cleaning all of this carpet just once with a Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System would save 9,770,000,000 gallons of water!
That’s enough water to:
- Fill 195,000,000 standard bathtubs
- Flush a 1.6 gallon toilet more than 6,000,000,000 times
- Sustain over 53 million people for one year or over 670,000 people for their lifetimes
- This point is often overlooked, wet extractors use large amounts of water. Further, they generate large amounts of wastewater which burdens sewers and our water treatment Plants. Also, 20-35% of wastewater that is left in the carpet evaporates; humidifying buildings and forcing air conditioners and dehumidifiers to run harder and longer.
- Using Dry Extraction Compound Cleaner saves water. In fact, the Strong Dry Carpet Cleaning System deep cleans carpet with 97% less water than typical high-flow wet truck mounted extractors.
- NO WET CARPETS – NO DOWN TIME
- NO DETERGENT RESIDUE
- SURFACE STAINS WILL NOT RETURN
- NO FILLING OR DUMPING OF WATER
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS
- ELIMINATE ALLERGENS AND MOLD
- IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY
- SAFE FOR ALL TYPES OF CARPET
- CARPETS WILL STAY CLEANER LONGER
- SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND PETS
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR CARPET
- YOUR BEST CARPET CLEANING VALUE
- WE’RE CERTIFIED-BONDED-INSURED
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Why Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning is Much Better!
Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning employs physical contact as opposed to hot water pressure. Our DRY ORGANIC system intelligently controls the moisture that is used. Strong Dry Carpet Cleaner permanently removes deep down soil, cleaning carpet deeper and more thoroughly than any other carpet cleaning product on earth. What’s more; carpet is left DRY and ready to use immediately, without removing (flushing out with hot water pressure) valuable carpet stain resistant materials. No dirt attracting residue is left in carpet to attract new soil. Stay Dry is organic.
Dry vs. Steam Cleaning
The Outdated Method
Well over 90% of carpet cleaners use traditional methods (hot water extraction). You’ve probably seen them with the big van parked in the street with hoses running into the building. Steam Cleaning (actual hot water extraction) is a 40 year-old process that can leave the carpets wet formany hours (or even days when not done properly). It is an old system that relies on high water pressure and detergent to clean ,which can force water and dirt down into the pads and even the sub-floor). Water is then sucked out of the carpet, but because the pad and sub-floors are wet, it takes a long time to get completely dry. This can cause wicking problems (stains coming back), mildew and mold problems, quick re-soiling, bad odors, and a total inconvenience for you. These are the same reasons why the #1 consumer complaint about commercial carpet cleaning is wet carpets.
Modern Eco Friendly Carpet Cleaning in Yolo and Solano County.
The industry has come a long way in 40 years. With our system, the carpets will be cleaned and ready to use within 30 minutes of application; stains will not come back, and carpets will repel dirt, keeping them clean much longer. Our equipment is light weight and quiet, a totally eco-friendly system.
In a large national survey customers’ biggest complaint was that their carpets were too wet, and took way too long to dry. Another complaint was that most of the stains came back after the carpet dried.
With our organic based dry extraction carpet cleaning system, you will enjoy dry “organic” eco-friendly carpet cleaning. Our process uses green chemical free cleaning agents. This gives our system a major advantage over 90% of our competition.
Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning