Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning
Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA, can professionally clean and protect your fine upholstered furnishings. After careful inspection and testing of the fabric, Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA will use a combination of hand and machine cleaning, with special solutions and products specifically formulated for upholstery to give the best and safest cleaning. Whether your furniture is made of durable synthetics, leather, or natural fabrics, Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA will make them look like new again!
Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning | Upholstery
So when was the last time that you had your upholstery cleaned? Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning, is not only experienced in cleaning fine fabrics, we are also Certified by the IICRC to clean fabrics and upholstery. Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning, offers a 12-Step Cleaning Program for your upholstery.
Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA | 12-Step Cleaning program includes:
- Fabric Testing & Pre-Inspection
- Our IICRC Certified Cleaning Specialist will expertly test your fabric to determine the fiber type and also to check dye stability. Fabric testing gives us the information that we need to ensure that the proper cleaning method is employed when the cleaning is preformed. Additionally,your Love’s Dry Carpet
- Cleaning Vacaville CA Cleaning Specialist will inspect your upholstery for soiling conditions, pre-existing damage, potential permanent staining. Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA
- Area Preparation
- Our Cleaning Specialist will prepare the area immediately around the upholstery that we will be cleaning. Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA will put down a protective drop cloth and move any items in the immediate area to protect your valuables.
- Your upholstery will be pre-vacuumed prior to cleaning to remove the dry particulate soil trapped on the fabric. Dry soil removal is one of the most important steps in the Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning’s upholstery cleaning process.
Your upholster will be pre-treated for more effective soil removal and to break down soil. The pre-treatment that we use is soap free, odor fee, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic with no VOC’s and no off-gassing. Our pre-sprays are made with all natural ingredients and are one of the safest products on the market today. Additionally, Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA products are Indoor Air Quality Approved by HBIA, Green Seal Certified and are certified by the SOA through the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI).
Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA Cleaning Specialists will pre-spot any potentially difficult spots with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA, will pre-groom your fabric with gentle fabric brushes to increase soil removal during the extraction & rinse step of the cleaning process.
- Extraction & Rinse
The soil will then be extracted using the Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA special dry foam extraction system utilizing a low-moisture upholstery hand tool. Now of course depending on the fabric type Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA, may need to use a different method of cleaning, this will be determined during the fabric testing and inspection step.
Every piece of upholstery cleaned is pH balanced to maintain it’s soft fresh feel. Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Vacaville CA
- Post-Spot Treatment
Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal solutions. Potential permanent stains pointed out during the inspection process may not be able to be completely removed.
The upholstery will then be prepared for drying with a gentle brushing of the fabric. The post grooming will help to lessen the drying time of the upholstery.
- Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning, uses a special dry process when we are cleaning the upholstery to shorten the amount of dry time for the fabric.
Post Cleaning Inspection
- A Love’s Dry Carpet Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Specialists will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that you are pleased with the results.